Gallery
- PM Modi visit USAOnly the mirror in my washroom and phone gallery see the crazy me : Sara KhanKarnataka rain fury: Photos of flooded streets, uprooted treesCannes 2022: Deepika Padukone stuns at the French Riviera in Sabyasachi outfitRanbir Kapoor And Alia Bhatt's Wedding Pics - Sealed With A KissOscars 2022: Every Academy Award WinnerShane Warne (1969-2022): Australian cricket legend's life in picturesPhotos: What Russia's invasion of Ukraine looks like on the groundLata Mangeshkar (1929-2022): A pictorial tribute to the 'Nightingale of India'PM Modi unveils 216-feet tall Statue of Equality in Hyderabad (PHOTOS)
Jakub Mensik overcame rain and an opponent chasing history when he stunned six-time champi
- KIPG: Son of a vegetable vendor, Bihar’s Jhandu Kumar eyes Worlds, 2028 Paralympics
- Hardik Singh credits hard work and team unity for receiving HI Midfielder of the Year award
- Djokovic, Alcaraz land in same half of Miami draw
- India to host 2nd Asian Yogasana Championships from March 29 to 31
- FA Cup: AFC Bournemouth secure 5-4 penalty shootout win vs Wolves to reach QF
Expect second lockdown in Maharashtra frpm April 2 or 3: Uddhav Thackeray Last Updated : 30 Mar 2021 09:17:42 PM IST A second lockdown is expected to be imposed from April 2 or April 3 in Maharashtra for a limited period, sources in the state government said. According to the sources, the administration, after receiving orders on Sunday from CM Uddhav Thackeray, has started preparing for the restrictions.
The shutdown is expected to be different from last year’s as it would not hamper economic activities like before, but essentially focus on preventing crowding for arresting the increasing transmission of the novel coronavirus, said sources.Uddhav Thackeray's directives came at a review meeting on Sunday in which the Covid Task Force projected more deaths if restrictions like lockdown were not imposed. "Since the Covid protocol and guidelines are violated, the administration should prepare for a lockdown and make standard operating procedures available," the chief minister was quoted as saying in an official statement.IANS Mumbai For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
172.31.16.186